Monday, April 17, 2006

iMTorrents Banner Contest Winner!

IndianMovie Torrents is a Indian movies community website that I have been a part of for the last few months. They recently held a banner contest which required participants to design a theme based banner that captured the essence of the community. With the limited skill sets I possess, I designed the following banner. Please click on it to view the larger version.



The good news is that I won the contest by being placed a close second and getting 20% of the 500+ votes that were cast. The person in the first position secured 23% of the votes. As a prize I recieved 30GB worth of upload value which is most welcome.

I hope I can continue contributing to such communities in my atomic ways.

ShaKri

1 reflections:

necrophobic said...

Great SK awre..Superb Banner.

 
;